Monday, March 31, 2008

UnTiTLeD...

Blogging revival!.. sorry for not updating. was pretty much busy with stuff and still am. juz thought of taking a breather by updating.

well my previous blog i mentioned that there some stuff im gonna do during the short break. and yeah i managed to fulfill some. i attended the colbie caillat concert. went shopping and spent lotz of $$$. other than that, my holz was pretty much mundane!.. (feeling kinda wasted)

anyhow, the new sem has started and its gonna be a tough one for me. much of effort has to be put into my studies, revising more. at the end of the day i juz want the outcome to satisfy me.

i've been thinking alot lately on wanting to start my business but im still waiting for God's perfect timing. there's season and time for everything right?


im feeling it:-
  1. complete my Diploma as quick as possible.
  2. leave Malaysia to further my studies.
  3. establish my business here in Malaysia.
  4. get it over to the international market.
  5. own my own car
  6. own my own house and live alone
  7. done independently
  8. must be done before im 25
the rest would be history. not to forget, ensure to travel around the world!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen