Thursday, April 3, 2008

~Entering Into A New Realm~

Its high time for me to quit slacking and start anew!!! As much as i detest studying, i have no choice but to conform into this stage of life which is non-escapable! I look at myself and say " I'm really not cut out to score spectacular grades, high distinction, be a bookworm and what not!" but yet there are so many people around me expects much out of me. Thus, i'm mold in such a way that i adapt and conform into it without complaining or saying a word! And when i'm in their world, i just conveniently adapt to it with no complains at all and not to say that i dislike what they have put me in, i just happily absorb what they tell me to out of obedience and i don't happen to hate them because they've brought me into their land.

*Its like you know that you dislike where they're bringing you to but yet with an open heart and mind and willingness you've been dragged or pulled into that portal where you'll end up into their realm and not yours! and you happen to adapt to it with fullness!!*
weird but its real!!

But it'll come to a stage where i'll make my stand and not allow them to drag me or pull me into their land of utopia or whatever, anymore!! I'll have to make my own decision and by that point of time, i know that i've grown much in mind and that i know what's best for me!!! No way I'm gonna do desk jobs, sit down with crossed legs in a cubicle with 3 big hindrance (dividers) surrounding you and start working from 9 to 5!!! It's really not my cuppa tea, or not even my gulp of water to keep me alive and standing!!!
So puhleeeeeeezzzzz, please don't put me in a place where i'll have to look at that dumb box screen (monitor) and exercising my hands and fingers by typing onto some plate which are full of Alphabethical buttons (keyboard). its like living from 9 to 5 behind bars..


There'll come a day or time, that i'll break free from my nutshell and prove to you what i can do that'll make a difference and even live a legacy that you and everyone else would be proud of!!


*^ Wait, watch, learn and see ^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen