Friday, April 25, 2008

ALIVE!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates. was acting pro by fiddling with my blog. thought of beautifying it, making it look more prettier and all but it was a horrible failure. even the chatbox and music thingy is now missing.

Anyways, a lil update about me, well nothing much has happen lately just the same old routine. but wait, i did discover something about myself that i thought i was really hopeless and useless in. i always thought i was a sport retard but this few weeks i fell more like an athlete. i was on court more often lately and discovered some unknown truths about myself and im pretty proud of it. not bad for a person like me!! lolx..






so long, till then
*toodles*

P.s. Gossip Girl's back with 2 new episodes. cant wait to watch it!! whoo-hoo.. very much excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen